NOTE OUR NEW SIZE AND NEW PRICE! With business growing, we are able to make smarter buying decisions without compromising quality and are thrilled to pass the savings on to you! So you are getting a better value than our 8 oz. containers! We love that!
6.7 oz. in a BPA-free recycleable bottle with locking pump.
NOURISH can be used in the following ways...
* body moisturizer... while you can apply NOURISH at any time, your skin absorbs nutrients most effectively after a warm shower or bath. Because of this, I recommend applying on the body after a shower or bath but before toweling off.
something like this...
* hydrating face cleanser...soaps strip the delicate facial skin. To use as a hydrating alternative to soap, gently massage Nourish on skin that is warm and wet, rinse (although you will still feel some on the skin), towel off and apply daily moisturizer. NOURISH even removes eye make up using caution not to get in in eyes. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CLEANSERS, CLICK HERE.
* scalp treatment (even on dandruff)... apply liberally on the scalp, massage in, and let it penetrate for 15 minutes then follow with your normal shampoo. For an added moisture boost, warm up scalp in the shower, apply, then add a shower cap for 15 minutes. You may need to shampoo a few times to remove NOURISH from hair.
* add to bath... use in place of bubble bath which can dry out skin. Add to bath and emerge with the softest of skin.
* Works wonders on african hair to moisturize and prevents breakage.
* soothe burns... apply on any burn (sun, wind, heat burns) to soothe and take away the sting
* soften cuticles & more... gently rub into cuticles to soften
* massage oil (tested by professionals)
Complete ingredient list: organic coconut oil + avocado oil + lavender essential oil + organic grapefruit
Also available in 32 oz refill container
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next
Posted by D on 4th Jan 2014
I am pleased with this product. It works wonderful in my daughter's hair. Great for taking out tangles and pumping up the curls. Smells wonderful. Feels good on skin as a moisturizer following shower/bath. I rate it 4 stars and not 5 because I would be happier if offered in a glass bottle. Lets try and cut the use of plastics as they are destroying our health and planet.
Posted by Unknown on 18th Dec 2013
I use right out of the shower as suggested and LOVE this product! It's helped to heal my dry skin and great for shaved legs!
Posted by Kristen on 4th Dec 2013
I have been using Nourish for 1.5 years now and I use it daily for removing makeup, for moisturizing my skin after showering and even on my face (without any breakouts or irritation). I love this product.
Posted by Tammy on 4th Dec 2013
Nourish has my normally dry hands feeling so much better. I even had a typical crack by my nail and usually I use liquid bandage to help them heal over 2-3 days. I rubbed Nourish on the spot, and it was better by the next day. Winter will be so much better this year! Completely sold!
Posted by Unknown on 4th Dec 2013
I use this for my dry skin problems and this is the only product I have found that works for me!
Posted by Carol Sue on 4th Dec 2013
Love this product, my skin has never been happier
Posted by Lindsay on 3rd Dec 2013
I love this product. I use it as a Moisturizer, and a makeup remover.
Posted by Lynette B. on 3rd Dec 2013
Nourish helps my skin stay hydrated much longer than other body lotions I have tried. I won't go back to using lotions. My skin feels great and I don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my skin!
Posted by Tami on 3rd Dec 2013
I have used nourish for a few years and use it exclusively. It is the only product I have found to keep my skin moisturized all day. I apply it liberally immediately after my shower and feel like its a drink of water for my skin. I even use it all over my face and haven't had problems with breakouts. My husband uses nourish on his hands and I slather our newborn in it. I also had corns on the bottom of my foot that disappeared after using nourish! I would highly recommend giving nourish a try!
Posted by jenn tendero on 3rd Dec 2013
My son is African and lathers this post-shower on his skin to keep it from being ashy and on his hair to keep it from being brittle. He uses it daily and he glows.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next