NOURISH can be used in the following ways...
* body moisturizer... while you can apply NOURISH at any time, your skin absorbs nutrients most effectively after a warm shower or bath. Because of this, I recommend applying on the body after a shower or bath but before toweling off.
something like this...
* hydrating face cleanser...soaps strip the delicate facial skin. To use as a hydrating alternative to soap, gently massage Nourish on skin that is warm and wet, rinse (although you will still feel some on the skin), towel off and apply daily moisturizer. NOURISH even removes eye make up using caution not to get in in eyes. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CLEANSERS, CLICK HERE.
* scalp treatment (even on dandruff)... apply liberally on the scalp, massage in, and let it penetrate for 15 minutes then follow with your normal shampoo. For an added moisture boost, warm up scalp in the shower, apply, then add a shower cap for 15 minutes. You may need to shampoo a few times to remove NOURISH from hair.
* add to bath... use in place of bubble bath which can dry out skin. Add to bath and emerge with the softest of skin.
* Works wonders on african hair to moisturize and prevents breakage.
* soothe burns... apply on any burn (sun, wind, heat burns) to soothe and take away the sting
* soften cuticles & more... gently rub into cuticles to soften
* massage oil (tested by professionals)
Complete ingredient list: organic coconut oil + avocado oil + lavender essential oil + organic grapefruit
6.7 oz. in a BPA-free recycleable bottle with locking pump.
Also available in 32 oz refill container
Showing reviews 1-10 of 20 | Next
Posted by Kitten t on 6th Jul 2014
Nourish is actually making my life ...simpler. It has taken the place of my body wash and my lotion. Smells amazing and my skin looks great. It takes a little getting used to not having suds if you are used to that, but I am sold now. My skin is clean, purified and moisturized all from one product.
Posted by Lana on 18th Jun 2014
My legs are never dry and scaly anymore since I've been using Nourish . It's great for after sun use in addition to use after my showers. I recommended to my father in law who has dry itchy thin skin and it helps to relieve his symptoms. A must have item for my skin care.
Posted by K on 9th Jun 2014
I love Nourish! I have skin that is dry and aging and Nourish does miracles for it! Moisturizes, firms and conditions! I use it on the whole family and it's only a few ingredients...wow! We are believers!
Posted by Emilie on 21st May 2014
This is by far my favorite body product I own. I love how soft + clean it makes my skin feel. I love how versatile this product is -- from after shower hydration, to face wash, to dry skin, it works great on them all! And the best is that it's so natural! I would recommend this to anyone.
Posted by Agnes on 14th May 2014
My husband has chronic skin irritation that causes incredible itching. We use Nourish every evening to sooth his back. It alleviates the itching and allows him to sleep. We buy the large size because we use so much! Thank you Bloom! We can't live without Nourish!
Posted by D on 6th May 2014
We use this on our hair as a detangler and moisturizer. Just be sure to wash out or you will have the greasy hair look. Adds great curls to already curly hair. Also use as a skin moisturizer. Great mild smell for either male or female. Like the new pump bottle with lid, easier for travel. Don't think the new bottle is re-usable however :(
Overall happy and keep purchasing this product.
Posted by D on 4th Jan 2014
I am pleased with this product. It works wonderful in my daughter's hair. Great for taking out tangles and pumping up the curls. Smells wonderful. Feels good on skin as a moisturizer following shower/bath. I rate it 4 stars and not 5 because I would be happier if offered in a glass bottle. Lets try and cut the use of plastics as they are destroying our health and planet.
Posted by Unknown on 18th Dec 2013
I use right out of the shower as suggested and LOVE this product! It's helped to heal my dry skin and great for shaved legs!
Posted by Kristen on 4th Dec 2013
I have been using Nourish for 1.5 years now and I use it daily for removing makeup, for moisturizing my skin after showering and even on my face (without any breakouts or irritation). I love this product.
Posted by Tammy on 4th Dec 2013
Nourish has my normally dry hands feeling so much better. I even had a typical crack by my nail and usually I use liquid bandage to help them heal over 2-3 days. I rubbed Nourish on the spot, and it was better by the next day. Winter will be so much better this year! Completely sold!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 20 | Next