NOURISH can be used in the following ways...
* body moisturizer... while you can apply NOURISH at any time, your skin absorbs nutrients most effectively after a warm shower or bath. Because of this, I recommend applying on the body after a shower or bath but before toweling off.
something like this...
* hydrating face cleanser...soaps strip the delicate facial skin. To use as a hydrating alternative to soap, gently massage Nourish on skin that is warm and wet, rinse (although you will still feel some on the skin), towel off and apply daily moisturizer. NOURISH even removes eye make up using caution not to get in in eyes. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CLEANSERS, CLICK HERE.
* scalp treatment (even on dandruff)... apply liberally on the scalp, massage in, and let it penetrate for 15 minutes then follow with your normal shampoo. For an added moisture boost, warm up scalp in the shower, apply, then add a shower cap for 15 minutes. You may need to shampoo a few times to remove NOURISH from hair.
* add to bath... use in place of bubble bath which can dry out skin. Add to bath and emerge with the softest of skin.
* soothe burns... apply on any burn (sun, wind, heat burns) to soothe and take away the sting
* soften cuticles & more... gently rub into cuticles to soften
* massage oil (tested by professionals)
8 oz. in a BPA-free bottle with pump.
Complete ingredient list: organic coconut oil + avocado oil + lavender essential oil + organic grapefruit
Also available in 8 oz container